Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:38:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT056.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT056.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT056.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT106.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich denke immer noch daran, wie toll du in dieser Jeans aussiehst.
From: Sarkaova Carola <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:37:48 +0300

Carola
was online 29 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Gruppensex Growth: 158 Hmotnost: 60 ID: 60332879 Prsa: 2 O mne: Bankangestellte verbinden ihre Arbeit mit einem angenehmen Hobby: Mein Hobby ist leidenschaftlicher, guter Sex.   

Wir hoffen, dass Sie uns dies verzeihen werden! Kein Zugriff auf das Foto? Verschieben Sie den Brief aus dem Spam in den Posteingang, fur Probleme mit dem Zugriff auf das Foto, als Entschadigung, geben wir Ihnen ein kostenloses Premium-Konto mit vielen Funktionen auf unserer Website. Finden Sie interessante Menschen und lernen Sie sie kennen. Melden Sie sich noch heute an und finden Sie Ihre andere Halfte in Ihrer Nahe.

SEND MESSAGE

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.