Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:37:58 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT104.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT018.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 khdv2805X2eERbg01hdwCa Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Deine Eltern hatten einen Nobelpreis verdient.
From: Nora Cutts <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:37:27 +0300

Nora
was online 50 minutes ago   

Open Chat

ID: 85504934 Sexualni zajmy: Sperma schlucken Growth: 161 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Moi lebendige saftige Lippen bereit. Wer will sie schon an seinem Schwanz spuren? Hmotnost: 70   

Unser Service erfullt alle modernen Anforderungen: Moderation der Profile, aktuelle Funktionen und Persqnlichkeitstest, die Ihnen helfen, die richtigen Leute zu finden. Wir bitten Sie aufrichtig um Verzeihung fur die Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Sie haben unser Wort, Ihre Situation zu verbessern, und wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen, konnen Sie sich jederzeit an uns wenden. Wenn Sie Probleme beim Zugriff auf das Foto haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach aus dem Spam-Bereich. Im Falle eines solchen Problems bieten wir Ihnen eine Entschadigung in Form eines kostenlosen Premium-Status, wenn Sie sich auf unserer Website registrieren.

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.