Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:37:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT023.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT023.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT023.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT023.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT029.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT102.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Moge dieser Tag mit herrlich leuchtenden Farben gefarbt sein und Ihnen viel Gluck bringen.
From: Folgero Gertrud <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:37:15 +0300

OPEN SITE 

Alles Fur Sie!

Wahlen Sie den richtigen Zeitpunkt, um eine erotische Nachricht zu senden. Wenn Sie zu einem Zeitpunkt senden, zu dem die Person beschaftigt ist, wird das nicht gut sein. Es ist gut zu wissen, was Ihr Partner in diesem Moment tut.
Die kostenlose Registrierung auf diesem Portal hilft, wirklich qualitative Beziehungen leicht zu schaffen und Spab mit ihnen zu haben. Das Beste ist, dass das VIP-Profil einen Monat lang kostenlos ist!
Wir sind sicher, dass wir dir eine echte Partnerin schicken konnen, also verschwende nicht deine Zeit und finde ihre Profil-ID: 02427831.

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.