Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:25:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host ff-ip4-mx-vip2.prodigy.net[144.160.159.22] said: 553
    5.3.0 flpd578 DNSBL:RBL 521< 108.170.60.122 >_is_blocked.For assistance
    forward this error to [email-masked] (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host alt1.aspmx.l.google.com[64.233.171.26] said:
    550-5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more
    at 550 5.2.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser
    n7-20020a056870558700b0013b8509c51dsi11041616oao.242 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.nate.com[117.53.116.15] said: 550 5.1.1 No such
    user <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.101.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    f15-20020a056a0022cf00b0056b972a8cfasi13591156pfj.121 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    oa1-20020a17090b1bc100b00205d58e9125si13991108pjb.68 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Young man, what do you plan to do with the rest of your life? А
From: Dorothea Sylvain <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:24:39 +0300

CLICK

Get In There!

Our project is popular around the world, judging by the counter on the main page at the time of writing the article has more than 180 million people in the system.
Juicy and attractive girls only on our site. If you like a girl you can find her on this resource. Enter her profile id in the search box. 69577828.
Get a year of anonymity when you register on our sex dating site! You will be able to turn off the privacy feature if you wish.
At the moment there may be technical malfunctions with the picture of the girl, to see her picture, you have to move the letter to the category - Inbox. Based on the distribution of erotic materials we have created a unique international economy: sex models from different countries perform erotic shows and communicate with clients from different countries. We maintain an "office" with special seats for models or provide an interface for models to work from home, with their own computer and webcam.

Don't want to receive such letters.