Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:22:30 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT052.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT004.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT004.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT004.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT047.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Il mio mondo si capovolgerebbe se tu mi rispondessi!
From: Balusekova Antonina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:22:00 +0300

Registration 

e possibile scegliere un partner di interesse con pochi semplici movimenti. La comunicazione avviene tra persone vive, quindi non c'e bisogno di imparare niente di speciale neanche in questo aspetto. Devi solo essere te stesso e avvicinarti alle persone a cui piace. Fortunatamente, abbiamo molti utenti.
Ottieni i tuoi bonus ora, iscriviti subito e inizia a fare nuove conoscenze!
Il sesso e nella mente di ogni ragazza in un modo o nell'altro. Qualcuno ritarda il momento della verita e qualcun altro dichiara immediatamente le sue intenzioni. A questo serve il nostro sito web, con la possibilita di incontrarsi in confidenza. Una foto della ragazza con il pensiero del sesso e allegata a questa lettera, se non la vedi, metti la lettera nella categoria Inbox.

Prenota Una Videochiamata!

Clicca qui per cancellarti dalla newsletter.