Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:16:38 +0000 (WET)

This is the mail system at host mail03.nortenet.pt.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mail03.nortenet.pt[private/dovecot-lmtp] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]> User doesn't exist:
    [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: *****Spam***** I have had a terrible day, but when I think about last night's date, a smile comes to my face.
From: Diana Winther <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:16:08 +0300

Diana
was online 19 minutes ago

Hmotnost: 63

O mne: Pretty and incendiary

Prsa: 2

Growth: 179

Sexualni zajmy: Deep blowjob

ID: 76648883

CLICK HERE

It is important to us that every user was satisfied with our dating services. If you have problems with the admission of the photo, you need to move the letter from spam to the category - inbox. For such a misunderstanding, we will give you a golden profile with an opportunity to give free gifts to girls in their profile. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences we have caused you. We assure you that you will be able to rectify the situation, and in addition, we remind you that if you need our help, you can always write to us!

Click here to unsubscribe.