Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:15:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=bh.markmonitor.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT005.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    tele2-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.36] said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient
    address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DB5EUR01FT065.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    dabdomiflex-se0i.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.202] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [AM0EUR02FT021.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=rixmaii.se type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT027.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT027.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT037.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT081.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.lu.se[130.235.139.5] said: 550 5.1.10
    RESOLVER.ADR.RecipientNotFound; Recipient not found by SMTP address lookup
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.drei.at[213.94.78.134] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Excuse me, can you tell me where to find a man who looks like you?
From: Aase Waltraud <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:15:09 +0300

Search for new partners that will show you who is near you.

For more productive dating, it's worth determining the type of person you're interested in, their age and where they live. Start looking at the photos of your matches and if you like the person you are looking at, start looking at the information in their profile - their interests, hobbies, likes and dislikes, their preferences in dating and their primary objective. Enjoy socializing, make friends for fun and don't let your weekdays be drab and monotonous!

Sociology provides an answer to the age-old question of everyone - who to be and with whom to live. Together with the closest person, your soul mate, life will play with the brightest colors and you will feel all the harmony of it through the harmony of relationships - when two are one.

Our dating site can be accessed from both PCs and mobile gadgets, which is very convenient, and in the future it is planned to create a separate application for smartphones, which will make the use of online service even more convenient.

Thanks to our unique audience filtering system you can be sure you will only meet real and interested users. The use of modern technologies allows us to introduce thousands of wealthy and single men to girls who are worthy of them.

In comparison with traditional dating methods our site has a great advantage in the sphere of serious dating - selecting a couple by specified parameters. This approach allows you to find a mate, relying primarily on logical conclusions, rather than on the basis of unthinking sympathy, as often happens in life. Of course, appearance also plays a role, so a serious dating site involves placing photos and entire albums. So you can evaluate a person by many factors, to look closely at him. Communicating is always easier when you already have common themes, views and hobbies.

FREE REGISTRATION

Not interested in reading the letter.

You have opened an official email, it might get into spam. Please improve the quality of our work and move it to the - Inbox category.

©2004 Soul Embrace | 301 Deansgate, Manchester M3 4LQ, England