Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:14:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT012.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT100.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[142.250.141.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    t14-20020a17090a448e00b002180fb55c0asi11045539pjg.154 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT062.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT058.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT058.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT026.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.xtra.co.nz[210.55.143.33] said: 554 5.7.1 Message
    rejected due to possible spam content (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said: 550 5.1.1 Recipient not found
    on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Of excellent health and unbelievable optimism of soul.
From: Bull Heidi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:13:39 +0300

Dating for adults.

Thousands of users visit us every day. Search for advertisements on a popular dating site and you might find your soul mate, a friend or an interesting companion already today. All you need to do is register on the site and start interacting with other users' listings. Maybe right now you want to write the man who will become your destiny!

Studies show that if you remember different events or facts from the life of a person, and then mention them in another conversation, it increases the chance of success. That way you show the person you are interested.

For the romantically-minded couple our resource will help to loosen up a little and get rid of awkwardness for the first real date, for friends from different countries - to see each other easily and show each other their life, as for those who are looking for a sexual partner, to conduct a "mini interview" to understand whether the person is suitable for the realization of desires.

It's easy to get lost among the many online chat platforms and never find what you're looking for. Come to us - a truly quality alternative to video chats where you can always expect a pleasant surprise on the other side of the screen.

On our site, new girls register every day, looking for a man to play the role of lover. It's no secret that a business man does not need a partner for sex as much as he needs a soul mate willing to share his views and thoughts on many aspects of life. Agree that with such a pleasant young lady, you can really feel like a truly happy man.

Click Here

Don't want to receive such letters.

Was your email delivered to your spam box? We advise you to move it to the - Inbox category.

©2012 Be Happy | Tower 42, 25 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1HN, England