Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:10:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.36] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.36] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.quick.cz[90.176.151.97] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address: host
    160.218.169.67[160.218.169.67] said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>:
    Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply
    to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Jsem pevne presvedcen, Ze muj pohled na vasi fotografii z nejakeho duvodu setrval.
From: Ortrun Lamberink <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:10:01 +0300

Je Pozehnanim Byt S Ni! 

Nase databaze obsahuje pouze skutecne profily skutecnych uzivatelu. Divka registrovana na nasich webovych strankach urcite nezustane bez pozornosti uspesneho muze. A kazdy muz si zase bude moci najit mladou a atraktivni milenku s fotografiemi podle sveho vkusu a prani.

Elizabeth

OPEN PROFILE   

Nicole

OPEN PROFILE   

Alyona

OPEN PROFILE   

Awa

OPEN PROFILE  

Open Chat 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.