Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:10:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Mlady muZi, mate tak uZasnou postavu!
From: Lachance Wanda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:09:52 +0300

Rezervujte Jeste Dnes! 

Tisice uzivatelu se u nas denne registruji pro sexualni vztahy. Mnozi z nich jsou pracoviti lide, kteri delaji to, co je bavi. Svuj volny cas travi volnym casem, konicky a sexem.

Vivien

Open   

Esther

Open   

Gunda

Open   

Anne

Open  

CLICK 

Odhlasit se z odberu tohoto zpravodaje.