Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:09:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT021.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT019.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT051.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Verratst du mir, was du den ganzen Tag uber gemacht hast? Ausser an mich zu denken, naturlich.
From: Maenpaa Imke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:07:34 +0300

Imke
was online 33 minutes ago   

Prsa: 2 ID: 90679974 Hmotnost: 69 Growth: 175 Sexualni zajmy: Beim Sex unter Ihrem Partner sein O mne: Ich vertraue meinen zerbrechlichen, schonen Korper den Handen eines starken Mannes an. Ich lebe alleine, in Clubs gehe ich nicht, ich treffe mich nur im Internet.   

OPEN SITE

Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Sie haben unser Wort, dass Sie die Situation verbessern werden, und wir mochten Sie daran erinnern, dass Sie sich jederzeit an uns wenden konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen! Online-Korrespondenz ist befreiend und lehrt das Flirten. Sie kqnnen wahlen, ob Sie eine ernsthafte Beziehung oder eine einmalige Sache anstreben. Wir arbeiten an inhalten fur sie, daher werden Fotos moglicherweise fur einige zeit nicht angezeigt. sie konnen diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang verschieben. zum Verstandnis schenken wir ihnen einen Premium-account fur 24 stunden.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.