Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:09:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT028.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.emailn.de[46.182.21.2] said: 550 5.7.1 Your
    reverse DNS is misconfigured (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Ich hatte einen schrecklichen Tag, aber der Gedanke an die Verabredung von gestern Abend zaubert mir ein Lacheln ins Gesicht.
From: Dorotea Macandie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:08:45 +0300

Online-Dating ist einfacher, als es aussieht. Nur zu! Schnelle Anmeldung. Geprufte Profile. Anmeldungsboni nur heute!
Unter ein paar Millionen lokalen Nutzern konnen Sie Ihren perfekten Sexpartner treffen. Vergessen Sie aber nicht, die Nutzungsvereinbarung zu lesen. Besonders der Teil uber die Regeln fur die Kommunikation mit Madchen. Derzeit werden technische Arbeiten durchgefuhrt, um auf Fotos zuzugreifen. Wenn Sie keinen Zugang haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach in die Kategorie - Posteingang.
Magst du das Madchen? Lassen Sie sich nicht irritieren, geben Sie einfach ihre Profil-ID : 48071661 in das Suchfeld ein!
In einer Pandemie haben Singles in Grobstadten die Wahl: ein rechtmabiges romantisches Abendessen per Videoanruf und ein virtuelles Dessert oder eine rebellische Verabredung im echten Leben und Sex ohne Verpflichtungen.

Viel Spab Mit Den Ergebnissen!

Open Site 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.