Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:09:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT040.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT040.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kh8P2801L2eERbg01h8Qrm Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kh8P2801L2eERbg01h8Qrm Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Wenn ich Sie ansehe, wird mir klar, dass es doch noch echte Manner gibt.
From: Hendricks Stephanie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:07:54 +0300

OPEN 

Anonymitat Mit Registrierung!

Jede Frau braucht guten Sex und den gibt es nicht ohne gute Zartlichkeiten. Neben der Stimulierung der Genitalien brauchen Frauen auch einfach nur Streicheleinheiten. Madchen lieben Zartlichkeiten und reagieren lebhaft auf die Beruhrung eines Mannes. Dafur ist unsere Sex-Dating-Website gedacht.
Online-Dating mit reifen Frauen fur ernstes oder zwangloses Chatten. Kostenloses Live-Streaming bei Registrierung.
Du kannst eine Frau auch anhand ihrer Profilnummer finden: 04270521.

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.