Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:09:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT015.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT015.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kh8o280Ep2eERbg01h8pnV Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT062.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich bin im Moment so hungrig, da hilft auch kein Essen!
From: Klarenbeek Angela <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:08:21 +0300

Erhalten Sie Boni! 

Einige der Hauptzwecke fur Online-Dating sind: regelmabige sexuelle Begegnungen, einmalige Beziehungen ohne Verpflichtungen, virtuelle Sexanrufe, Sex in anderen Stadten oder Landern auf Reisen oder auf Geschaftsreisen, Suche nach einem Paar oder einem Partner fur eine neue Erfahrung.

Ulla

OPEN PROFILE   

Ruby

OPEN PROFILE   

Isabell

OPEN PROFILE   

Natalie

OPEN PROFILE  

ONLINE CHAT 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.