Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:09:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT061.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT061.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT018.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kh8N2808t2eERbg01h8PsZ Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Am interessantesten sind die Beziehungen, wenn sie nicht mehr befreundet sind, aber noch kein Paar sind.
From: Annica Canu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:07:55 +0300

OPEN 

Sie Verlieren Nichts!

Etwa 70 % der Madchen tauschen einen Orgasmus vor, vor allem wenn sie in einer festen Beziehung sind. Madchen finden es schwierig, im Bett Lust und Orgasmus zu bekommen. Wie kann man einem Madchen einen garantierten Orgasmus verschaffen? Dazu schreibt ein Madchen in ihrem Profil, in welcher Stellung sie einen Orgasmus bekommt, damit du weibt, was zu tun ist.
Online-Dating mit reifen Frauen fur ernstes oder zwangloses Chatten. Kostenloses Live-Streaming bei Registrierung.
Wissen Sie, wozu dieses Madchen fahig ist? Ich wette, das wurde dir gefallen. Hier ist ihre Profil-ID: 12140617. Geben Sie es in das Suchfeld ein und genieГџen Sie es.

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.