Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:09:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT035.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT035.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT061.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT061.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT020.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.emailn.de[46.182.21.2] said: 550 5.7.1
    Your reverse DNS is misconfigured (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ich wunsche Ihnen heute eine wunderbare, magische Stimmung.
From: Amalia Solvang <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:07:15 +0300

Der Anruf Ist Kostenlos!

Diesem Brief ist ein Foto eines Madchens beigefugt, das Sie gerne kennenlernen mochte. Wenn Sie Probleme haben, auf das Foto zuzugreifen, verschieben Sie den Brief einfach in den Posteingang. Sie konnen ein Profil ausfullen, wenn Sie mochten - es erfordert nicht viel Aufwand. Ihr Name, Geschlecht, Alter und Zweck - z. B. virtueller Sex.
Die Suche nach einer Partnerin auf dieser Website ist vereinfacht und Sie mussen ihre ID eingeben: 40236279.
Versuchen Sie es jetzt! Kostenlose Anmeldung. Kundenservice. Suche nach Stadt. Holen Sie sich einen Gratismonat im Goldenen Profil!
Auf unserer Website konnen Sie nicht nur Videos ansehen, sondern auch erotische Geschichten lesen oder anhoren und etwas mehr uber sexuelle Gesundheit erfahren.

OPEN 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.