Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:09:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT043.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT043.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT043.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT004.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT024.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Meine Leidenschaft fliesst uber und mein Korper brennt vor Feuer...
From: Annegret Spruson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:07:45 +0300

Annegret
was online 16 minutes ago   

Growth: 162 Sexualni zajmy: Angriffspose ID: 35063031 Prsa: 3 Hmotnost: 65 O mne: Nettes Schatzchen mit ihren erotischen Fantasien und Wunschen.   

OPEN CHAT

Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versichern Ihnen, dass Sie in der Lage sein werden, Ihre Situation zu bereinigen, aber denken Sie bitte daran, dass Sie uns jederzeit kontaktieren konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen. Wird das Foto nicht richtig geladen? Legen Sie das Schreiben in Ihren Posteingang und wir geben Ihnen 10 Tage Popularitat auf unserer Website. Wenn Sie keine langen Beziehungen wollen, ist unsere Ressource genau das Richtige fur Sie. Es gibt hier viele anstandige Leute, und die Wahrscheinlichkeit, auf einen Betruger zu stoben, ist minimal.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.