Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:07:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT028.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT028.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ebenso wie Menschen, Tiere und sogar Insekten.
From: Goransson Lora <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:06:11 +0300

Werden Sie Beliebt! 

Lange Zeit war es nicht verkehrt, auf den eigenen Korper zu horen und das zu tun, was fur das eigene Wohlbefinden akzeptabel ist. Deshalb entscheiden sich viele Manner und auch Frauen fur unverbindliche Sexdates.

Frida

Open   

Fritzi

Open   

Jeanne

Open   

Nicole

Open  

CLICK 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.