Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:07:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT056.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8]
    said: 550 5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT
    TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT039.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kh7r2806N2eERbg01h7sXf Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-eu.spamexperts.com[149.13.75.27] said: 550 no
    mailbox by that name is currently available (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Suchen Sie eine Prinzessin? Hier bin ich.
From: Evgeniya Bik <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:07:24 +0300

Evgeniya
was online 45 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 54 O mne: Ich kann bei einem Mann Gefuhle intensiver Erregung und Begierde auslosen. Prsa: 2.5 Growth: 168 Sexualni zajmy: Sex im klassischen Stil ID: 14443662   

ONLINE CHAT

Durchsuchen Sie die Profile von Singles aus Ihrer Stadt. auf dem server werden technische arbeiten durchgefuhrt, es ist moglich, dass ihre Fotos nicht angezeigt werden, verschieben sie diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang. Wir entschuldigen uns fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versichern Ihnen, dass Sie in der Lage sein werden, Ihre Situation zu bereinigen, und zogern Sie bitte nicht, uns zu kontaktieren, wenn Sie sich dabei nicht wohl fuhlen.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.