Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:07:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT017.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT017.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT036.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT027.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT027.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT088.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich bin im Moment so hungrig, da hilft auch kein Essen!
From: Isabel Mikanova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:06:41 +0300

Freier Zugang!

Die Anmeldung geht schnell. Du musst uns nichts uber dich oder deine Hobbys erzahlen, wenn du auf der Suche nach Sex bist. Wenn du aber auf der Suche nach Freundschaft und einer festen Beziehung bist, kannst du dein Profil vollstandig ausfullen. In Ihrem Profil konnen Sie Ihre sexuellen Vorlieben angeben, um es Gleichgesinnten zu erleichtern, Sie zu finden. Wenn Sie mochten, konnen Sie ein Foto anhangen, wie dieses Madchen, wenn Sie ihr Bild nicht sehen konnen, mussen Sie diese E-Mail in Ihren Posteingang verschieben.
Alle Verfuhrung kommt nicht so sehr aus Worten, sondern aus der Kinasthetik. Madchen fuhlen und spuren mehr als sie sehen und horen. Es ist wichtig, mannlich und selbstbewusst aufzutreten. Geben Sie die Atmosphare, wenn sie unter dem selbstbewussten Einfluss eines Mannes steht.
Die kostenlose Registrierung auf diesem Portal hilft, wirklich qualitative Beziehungen leicht zu schaffen und Spab mit ihnen zu haben. Das Beste ist, dass das VIP-Profil einen Monat lang kostenlos ist!
Um eine Partnerin auf dieser Website zu finden, mussen Sie nur ihre Profil-ID in das Suchfeld eingeben: 74993103.

Open Site 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.