Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:03:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=gielad.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host al-ip4-mx-vip2.prodigy.net[144.160.235.144]
    said: 553 5.3.0 alph760 DNSBL:RBL 521< 108.170.60.122 >_is_blocked.For
    assistance forward this error to [email-masked] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    d90489a.ess.barracudanetworks.com[209.222.82.252] said: 550 permanent
    failure for one or more recipients ([email-masked]:blocked)
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122
    1] Our system has detected an unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail
    originating from your IP address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from
    spam, mail sent from your IP address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please
    visit 550-5.7.28  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to
    review our 550 5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    u131-20020a627989000000b00562b0b92756si12763810pfc.297 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: You're so sexy in that T-shirt, it really turns me on
From: Rybkaova Rita <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:01:44 +0300

Book A Video Call!

Using our dating site, you can find like-minded people for group sex, fetish, and other special forms of intimacy that are not publicly discussed.

| | |

Mechthilde
Send Message

Elisabet
Send Message

Nathalie
Send Message

Uta
Send Message

OPEN PROFILE

Unsubscribe from this email.