Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:02:58 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=legogc.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    k17-20020aa788d1000000b0056b81818621si13689852pff.157 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT017.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.hanmail.net[211.249.219.43] said: 550 5.2.1
    RACT 108.170.60.122: Mailbox is inactive: <[email-masked]> (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    k72-20020a633d4b000000b00442e77a852bsi12832409pga.457 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    t195-20020a1f2dcc000000b003b7d9269574si2576922vkt.295 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.gamil.com[192.252.154.117] said: 554
    "Refused. You have no reverse DNS entry. Contact [email-masked] for
    details." (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    stockholmregion-org.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.36] said: 550
    5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [HE1EUR04FT063.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cluster3.eu.messagelabs.com[195.245.231.64]
    said: 550 Invalid recipient <[email-masked]> (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    f23-20020a63e317000000b0043a20d57b46si13734537pgh.826 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c51.megamailservers.com[91.136.8.162] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: On this bright day, I wish you a radiant mood!
From: Halamaova Franziska <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:02:24 +0300

We make dating easy!

The main thing is the right approach. When creating your profile, use our tips: Decide on the purpose of your search. Understand what and who you are looking for. Do you want a serious relationship? Maybe you are not ready for them at this stage and want to meet, flirt easily, have a relationship without commitments? Fill out your profile. Fill in information about yourself: hobbies, passions, search goals and sexual interests. Indicate everything you think is important: height, political views, daily routine. Write a few words about the person you are looking for.

According to statistics, one in three couples find each other online, one in five marriages is due to dating sites. So, you are sure to succeed!

How do I meet the right woman? Fill out your profile. Be sure to fill out your profile, talk about yourself, what and who you're looking for. If your goal is companionship, a relationship with no strings attached, don't lie about wanting more. Don't waste your time or anyone else's.

Our dating site can be accessed from both PCs and mobile gadgets, which is very convenient, and in the future it is planned to create a separate application for smartphones, which will make the use of online service even more convenient.

It's easy to get lost among the many online chat platforms and never find what you're looking for. Come to us - a truly quality alternative to video chats where you can always expect a pleasant surprise on the other side of the screen.

Registration

Unsubscribe from this newsletter.

Move the email to the - Inbox category.

©2000 Planet Of Love | 201 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3AB, England