Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:02:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT020.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    vermont-gov.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.65.110] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [DM3GCC02FT033.eop-gcc02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    pgc-edu-pk.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT069.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gpsmycity-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.110] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [BN7NAM10FT084.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    t140-20020a1f9192000000b003ab1fcd4203si2645252vkd.14 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1-us1.ppe-hosted.com[67.231.154.162] said: 550
    5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using Cloudmark
    Sender Intelligence (Visit https://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/ if you
    feel this is in error.). Please provide the following IP address when
    reporting problems: 108.170.60.122 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    a13-20020a634d0d000000b0046086f8f5d0si9721072pgb.537 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: This day would be even better if you took a moment to breathe out your worries
From: Arscott Dietlinde <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:02:08 +0300

We will find you a partner based on 17 compatibility criteria.

For more productive dating, it's worth determining the type of person you're interested in, their age and where they live. Start looking at the photos of your matches and if you like the person you are looking at, start looking at the information in their profile - their interests, hobbies, likes and dislikes, their preferences in dating and their primary objective. Enjoy socializing, make friends for fun and don't let your weekdays be drab and monotonous!

Loneliness is one of the most pressing problems of modern society. Statistics of psychologists show that it affects most severely inhabitants of megacities. Despite thousands of people around and a variety of ways of communication, it is very difficult to find a soul mate. The pace of modern life and the abundance of work commitments make "live" communication difficult. Because of this, many suddenly find themselves in a situation where there are only casual acquaintances and coworkers, but among them there are no real friends to whom you can confide your innermost dreams and desires.

When visiting a dating site for a serious relationship, it's a good idea to fill out your profile accordingly - include important aspects of your life, personality traits, habits, and your field of activity. It is necessary to indicate the traits that should be in a partner in order to screen out unsuitable candidates immediately. Don't be afraid to scare off potential suitors and omit something - there are a huge number of users on the site and there will definitely be people looking for you with all your quirks and peculiarities. Using the dating site, you can find like-minded people for group sex, fetish and other special forms of intimate life, which is not customary to talk about in public.

Are you looking for a true love, a best friend or an interesting conversation partner? Our official dating website is here to connect hearts and share the joy of communication. Today there are millions of registered users. Thanks to our dating site many of them have found friends, built strong families.

The first of thousands of girls appears on your screen as soon as you log in to our chat room. And high-quality moderation and high resolution pictures guarantee only the best experience with the beautiful sex. To start chatting, click "Try for free" and a girl will immediately appear in the video chat who also came here for new acquaintances.

Free Registration

Click here to unsubscribe.

We recommend moving your email to the Inbox to improve its quality.

©2013 Butterflies In The Stomach | 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, England