Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:54:28 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT039.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT039.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT021.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT021.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT021.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT021.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Abbi un po' di coscienza, esci dalla mia testa per un po' e lasciami lavorare per un po'.
From: Haike Cruz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:54:06 +0300

Haike
was online 43 minutes ago   

O mne: Non contro la comunicazione e gli incontri con contenuto intimo. Fantastico il sesso senza una relazione! Hmotnost: 69 Growth: 169 ID: 31731606 Sexualni zajmy: Posa d'assalto Prsa: 3   

OPEN SITE

I filtri anti-spam non lasciano passare le foto di nudo, ma non sara un problema! Se vuoi vedere questa bellezza. Sposta questa email nella tua casella di posta. Qui condivideremo consigli per rendere la tua esperienza di incontri indimenticabile. In tutta sincerita, ci scusiamo per tutti i problemi che vi abbiamo causato. Promettiamo di sistemare le cose in ogni caso, ma per favore ricordate che se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto potete sempre scriverci.

Clicca qui per cancellarti dalla newsletter.