Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:54:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT033.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT033.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT033.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT033.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT033.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT033.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT033.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT033.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT030.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Vedo un'allusione nei tuoi occhi. Ma cos'e?
From: Jeanne Majerova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:54:04 +0300

Chat dal vivo in tempo reale.

Non ritardare con un incontro personale. L'interesse per la corrispondenza svanisce rapidamente. Se discuti tutti gli argomenti importanti, non ci sara molto di cui parlare durante un appuntamento. Organizza un incontro una o due settimane dopo aver parlato con loro e videochiama prima.

Statisticamente, una coppia su tre si trova online, e un matrimonio su cinque avviene attraverso siti di incontri online. CosГ¬ sei sicuro di avere successo!

Molte persone cercano online incontri per adulti con numeri di telefono. Tuttavia, il nostro sito non richiede un numero di telefono. Questo per garantire l'anonimato e la sicurezza degli utenti. Se la tua esperienza di incontri online e buona, puoi condividere le tue informazioni di contatto con la ragazza o il ragazzo che ti piace.

Con tutte le piattaforme di chat la fuori, e facile perdersi senza trovare quello che si sta cercando. Vieni da noi, una vera alternativa di qualita alla video chat dove puoi sempre aspettarti una piacevole sorpresa dall'altra parte dello schermo.

La sezione VIP chiusa include centinaia di profili con foto di ragazze bellissime e degne di attenzione che sono pronte a trasformare la tua vita in una vera favola. Ogni giorno l'archivio VIP si riempie di volti freschi e apre nuove opportunita per diversificare la tua vita per gli uomini. Con la registrazione, 3 giorni di accesso a VIP gratis!

OPEN CHAT 

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.    

Se l'email non appare correttamente, ti consigliamo di spostarla nella categoria - Posta in arrivo.

©2011 Non Sei Solo | Via Melchiorre Gioia, 22, 20124 Milano MI, Italia