Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:49:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    u12-20020a056a00158c00b005634a0ecb53si14033578pfk.265 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT041.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT019.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT019.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Und wie lange ist der Mann auf dem Titelblatt der Zeitschrift schon hier gemeldet?
From: Moise Frauke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:47:33 +0300

Testen Sie Es Kostenlos! 

Ich bin der Administrator einer intimen Dating-Website. Wir haben ein einzigartiges Angebot. Gerade jetzt kommt ein Madchen namens Laura in deine Stadt. Sie ist eine regelmabige und wichtige Kundin von uns. Sie wurde gebeten, einen Mann zu finden. Sie sucht ein Treffen fur perversen Sex. Dies ist nicht das erste Mal, dass wir diesen Service anbieten und wir konnen Ihnen sagen, dass Sie es nicht bereuen werden, wenn Sie sich mit ihr treffen. Sie liebt Sex wirklich! Sie dreht einfach durch, wenn sie 1 Tag lang keinen Sex hatte. Wenn Sie an diesem Angebot interessiert sind, rufen Sie sie bitte an. Ihre Telefonnummer steht in ihrem Profil. Oder schreiben Sie eine Nachricht auf der Website und sie wird Ihnen antworten. Mit freundlichen Gruben, Website-Verwaltung.

Lina

Send Message   

Auguste

Send Message   

Kiara

Send Message   

Johanna

Send Message  

CLICK 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.