Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:46:22 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=hhenk.de type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT041.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT041.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Du solltest sehen, wie schon es bei mir ist, ich wunschte, du warst hier!
From: Dörthe Pitkanen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:45:14 +0300

Dörthe
was online 50 minutes ago   

Growth: 159 Sexualni zajmy: Sperma schlucken ID: 87512793 Prsa: 2 Hmotnost: 53 O mne: Meine Nachricht kommt von einer feuchten Stelle im Schritt und ich mochte dir sagen, dass ich mich nach einem echten Mann sehne   

Open Chat

Wir mochten uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten entschuldigen, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versichern Ihnen, dass Sie die Situation auf jeden Fall wiederherstellen werden, und dass Sie sich jederzeit an uns wenden konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen. Wird das Foto nicht richtig geladen? Legen Sie das Schreiben in Ihren Posteingang und wir geben Ihnen 10 Tage Popularitat auf unserer Website. Die Mitglieder dieser Seite kqnnen einen Lebenspartner, Sexualpartner oder interessante Kommunikation finden.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.