Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:46:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552 5.2.0
    kgmE2800R2eERbg01gmFXs Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: Didn't I see you through a store window today?
From: Reinhild Brascamp <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:37:41 +0300

Become Popular!

We are a resource that has helped thousands of people from all over the world get to know each other over the years. Our dating services are available nationwide. So you can be sure you'll always find someone from the city you're in.

| | |

Gesa
OPEN CHAT

Anna
OPEN CHAT

Ida
OPEN CHAT

Laura
OPEN CHAT

CLICK HERE

Don't want to receive such letters.