Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:42:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.westpost.net[34.225.62.6] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.state.vt.us[159.105.222.102] said: 550
    Recipient address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0060.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.naver.com[125.209.238.137] said: 550 5.1.1
    No such user oVu41xf4S7izPZ7icv+m3Q - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    us-smtp-inbound-2.mimecast.com[205.139.110.242] said: 550 Administrative
    prohibition - envelope blocked -
    https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#550
    [GjYTOTP_Nl27pIy5M3NVwA.us154] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.hanmail.net[211.249.219.37] said: 550 5.1.1
    RUSR 108.170.60.122: No such user: <[email-masked]> (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122
    1] Our system has detected an unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail
    originating from your IP address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from
    spam, mail sent from your IP address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please
    visit 550-5.7.28  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to
    review our 550 5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122
    1] Our system has detected an unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail
    originating from your IP address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from
    spam, mail sent from your IP address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please
    visit 550-5.7.28  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to
    review our 550 5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    y4-20020a056a00180400b0055706edd79csi12923564pfa.240 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: I wanted to get a kitten when I was a kid, but my parents wouldn't let me.
From: Racine Lynda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:42:20 +0300

CLICK HERE

PREMIUM CLASS!

All seduction comes not so much from words as it does from kinesthetics. Girls feel and feel more than they see and hear. It's important to act manly and confident. Give the atmosphere when she is under the confident influence of a man.
Get your bonuses now, sign up now, and start making new acquaintances!
Do you want to see a video with this girl? She has a lot of different stuff on her profile! After registering, enter her profile id: 58510949 in the search box.

Unsubscribe from this newsletter.