Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:35:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    j6-20020a056a00234600b0056ca7c10cf2si13651636pfj.251 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT047.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT029.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.mymail.fi[65.109.25.88] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT030.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT030.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT030.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT063.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail2.noel.gv.at[194.29.99.22] said:
    554 Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to poor
    reputation of a domain used in message transfer (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-eu1.ppe-hosted.com[185.132.181.17] said: 550
    5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using Cloudmark
    Sender Intelligence (Visit https://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/ if you
    feel this is in error.). Please provide the following IP address when
    reporting problems: 108.170.60.122 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Do you know what electricity is? It's when you touch my neck with your fingertips.
From: Sivertsen Finja <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:34:37 +0300

Recipes for autumn moping.

The team of serious dating site strives to form a community of people interested in finding a life partner, so all profiles are strictly moderated. Dating - service for those who are looking for love!

Rules of communication in real life. Get to know the person as well as possible before meeting in real life: don't agree to a meeting or exchange contact information after the first message from your conversation partner. Do the first meetings in public places you know well. If something makes you uncomfortable, leave the meeting under any pretext.

What are the possibilities? When searching for a true love or interesting conversation partner you can do it without registration, but we recommend to get a verified profile. This is the only way for you to get access to advanced ways of selecting a partner. Modern search system includes more than 100 criteria and allows to choose by the whole complex of parameters: sex, orientation; age; city of residence; external data; hobbies; Zodiac sign; sphere of activity.

Our portal is regularly updated with new members - both men and women add their profiles hoping to find a worthy partner. Each new profile increases your chances of finding just the right person for you.

There are a lot of ways to get acquainted, but the most practical, convenient and effective is online dating on our website. We will help you get the result you want, no matter what city you're in, what color you live in or what your looks are!

Free Registration

Not interested in reading the letter.

We recommend that you view this email in the Inbox. We advise you to move it.

©2017 Random Dating | 25 Bank St, London E14 5JP, England