Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:30:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT044.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT008.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.27] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    y22-20020a056a00191600b0056ce7a12b25si13659251pfi.137 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT030.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.pub.mailpod10-cph3.one.com[104.37.34.72]
    said: 550 5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.mymail.fi[65.109.25.88] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT051.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236]
    said: 550 5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mailcluster.loopia.se[93.188.3.12] said: 550 5.7.1
    Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    csi.cloudmark.com (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host ndzm.ch[81.19.186.247] said: 550-"JunkMail rejected -
    (mail.lsmindia.com) [108.170.60.122]:47283 is in an 550-RBL on
    csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 , see Poor 550
    Reputation Sender" (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said:
    550 5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Sweetheart, I wish you a good and wonderful mood
From: Forde Gundula <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:29:42 +0300

Why you'll never have a problem with girls...

Simple and feature-rich, popular and authoritative, interesting and unique, our dating site will surprise you time and again with a variety of profiles from all over the world and an accurate selection of those who are perfect for you. Forget about loneliness - communicate, flirt, fall in love, build a relationship, get married and be happy!

According to statistics, one in three couples find each other online, one in five marriages is due to dating sites. So, you are sure to succeed!

Believe in success. Be sure to believe that everything will work out, that you will find dating on the site. Otherwise there is no point in creating a profile. You may not meet the right person right away, but you'll be able to create a happy family or a suitable partner for sex.

We screen all new members thoroughly to make sure these people really exist and are interested in a relationship. We believe you shouldn't waste your time talking to people who can't meet your needs.

Dating site for adults: what to expect? Adult dating intimacy does not always mean intimacy. But if you want them to continue, we do not recommend trying to find it on sites without registration. Such portals do not limit their users in any way, which often leads to an uncomfortable atmosphere within the community.

Click

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.

Technical works are taking place at the moment. Move your email to the - Inbox.

©2015 Be With Us | 301 Deansgate, Manchester M3 4LQ, England