Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:27:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.35] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Nevidel jsem te dnes pres vylohu?
From: Ludmila Montero <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:26:23 +0300

Nemusite Platit! 

Mnoho muzu a zen si chce jen nekoho najit, seznamit se s nim, mit sex, rozejit se a uz o sobe nikdy nemluvit. A s pomoci takove seznamky toho lze dosahnout. Koneckoncu oba partneri budou vedet, do ceho jdou.

Leoni

OPEN CHAT   

Ulla

OPEN CHAT   

Natasha

OPEN CHAT   

Maja

OPEN CHAT  

Open Profile 

Odhlasit se z odberu tohoto zpravodaje.