Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:27:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.36] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Opravdu doufam, Ze duch dobrodruZstvi, ktery je vam vlastni, nam nasepta plan pro nase dalsi akce.
From: De Angelis Wilma <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:25:57 +0300

Ted Je Ve Vasi Zemi! 

Uspora casu. Pokud mate osobni cas pouze na spanek, bude velmi obtizne vybudovat smysluplny vztah. A dlouhodoba abstinence muze zpusobit pouze neurozu a podrazdenost. Prave v teto situaci je sex chodit s nekym nejlepsim resenim.

Bea

OPEN PROFILE   

Yesenia

OPEN PROFILE   

Birgith

OPEN PROFILE   

Dagmar

OPEN PROFILE  

OPEN PROFILE 

Kliknete zde pro odhlaseni z odberu tohoto e-mailu.