Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:12:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT034.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT036.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ebenso wie Menschen, Tiere und sogar Insekten.
From: Baldi amilie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:11:12 +0300

Detaillierte Informationen Verfugbar! 

Lange Zeit war es nicht verkehrt, auf den eigenen Korper zu horen und das zu tun, was fur das eigene Wohlbefinden akzeptabel ist. Deshalb entscheiden sich viele Manner und auch Frauen fur unverbindliche Sexdates.

Rafaela

Open Profile   

Edda

Open Profile   

Josefine

Open Profile   

Gesine

Open Profile  

SEND MESSAGE 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.