Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:12:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT003.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT021.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Dieser Tag ware noch besser, wenn du dir einen Moment Zeit nehmen wurdest, um deine Sorgen auszuatmen
From: Sylvia Berend <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:11:35 +0300

Sylvia
was online 3 minutes ago   

FREE REGISTRATION

O mne: Hubsch und heib Hmotnost: 53 Prsa: 2.5 ID: 57796675 Sexualni zajmy: Flotter Dreier Growth: 171   

Die Datierung erfolgt durch Auswertung der Fotos der Bewerber. Benutzer mit absolut jeder Art von Zielen kqnnen getroffen werden: von ernst bis pervers. Wird das Foto nicht richtig geladen? Legen Sie das Schreiben in Ihren Posteingang und wir geben Ihnen 10 Tage Popularitat auf unserer Website. Wir versprechen, dass wir keine Muhe scheuen werden, um sicherzustellen, dass dies in Zukunft nicht mehr vorkommt.

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.