Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:11:21 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host relay.vol.at[194.183.132.135] said: 554
    5.7.1 User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-eu.spamexperts.com[149.13.75.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: 550-User unknown. ---
    Contact your postmaster/admin for technical assistance. 550-He can achieve
    our postmaster via email: [email-masked] or via fax: 550-+49 30 72621696
    . In any case, please provide the following information in 550-your problem
    report: This error message, time (Nov 15 16:11:18), client 550
    (94.75.244.176) and server (mx-nb01.ok-mx.com). (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Ich wunsche Ihnen einen gefuhlvollen, interessanten, angenehmen, lustigen, glucklichen, coolen, spannenden und guten Tag!
From: Kaethe Boucher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:10:48 +0300

SEND MESSAGE 

Es ist nicht schwer zu erraten, dass die Suche nach einem Partner fur eine intime Beziehung ohne Verpflichtung auch einfacher ist, mit Hilfe unserer Website zu tun.
Online-Dating mit reifen Frauen fur ernstes oder zwangloses Chatten. Kostenloses Live-Streaming bei Registrierung.
Erotische Bilder konnen sowohl mit professionellen als auch mit Amateurkameras aufgenommen werden. Zu den Quellen dieser Bilder gehoren Scans verschiedener Fotos (auch aus Zeitschriften), Fotos von Digitalkameras und Videomaterial. Das haufigste Format ist JPEG. Wenn Sie das Foto nicht sehen, verschieben Sie es in die Kategorie - Posteingang.

Jetzt Haben Sie Die Gelegenheit Dazu!

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.