Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:05:51 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.optusnet.com.au[211.29.133.14] said:
    521 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: You are
    not allowed to send mail. Please see
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 if you feel this
    is in error.  (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: If you have worries and problems today, let them be solved in a good way for you.
From: Mikulkova Antonia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:55:20 +0300

Antonia
was online 44 minutes ago

Hmotnost: 52

Sexualni zajmypo: Threesomes

Growth: 179

ID: 38320560

Prsa: 2

O mne: As I on city roads you won't meet such girls

If you have problems accessing the photo, simply pull the email from spam. In case of such a problem, we bring you compensation in the form of a free premium status when you register on our site. In all honesty, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. We assure you that you will restore the situation, but if you need our help you can always write to us! We are chosen - to find a serious relationship, friendship, communication, sexual partnership.

Open Chat

I don't want to receive any more emails like this.