Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:03:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT100.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT006.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT046.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT099.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT099.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT099.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich wunsche dir, mein Lieber, gute Laune fur heute.
From: Oksana Birch <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 19:02:49 +0300

OPEN PROFILE 

Sie sollten eine vertrauensvolle Beziehung zu einem Madchen aufbauen, damit sie sich wohl fuhlt und sich entspannen kann. Lassen Sie das Madchen Sie ein wenig besser kennen lernen, damit sie sich in jeder Hinsicht auf Sie verlassen kann.
Erhalten Sie wochentliche Geschenke auf unserer Website. Kommen Sie unter die Top 100 Ihres Landes!
Wissen Sie, wozu dieses Madchen fahig ist? Ich wette, das wurde dir gefallen. Hier ist ihre Profil-ID: 10738667. Geben Sie es in das Suchfeld ein und genieГџen Sie es.
Diesem Brief ist ein Foto eines Madchens beigefugt, das Sie gerne kennenlernen mochte. Wenn Sie Probleme haben, auf das Foto zuzugreifen, verschieben Sie den Brief einfach in den Posteingang. Sie konnen ein Profil ausfullen, wenn Sie mochten - es erfordert nicht viel Aufwand. Ihr Name, Geschlecht, Alter und Zweck - z. B. virtueller Sex.

Sie Will Dich!

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.