Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:59:21 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT005.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT005.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT005.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT072.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT072.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Quando farai la tua prima mossa! Incontriamoci!
From: Theresa Gaertner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:58:10 +0300

Contenuto Di Qualita!

La ricerca di un partner su questo sito e semplificata e devi inserire il suo ID: 17021492.
Le immagini erotiche possono essere realizzate sia con macchine fotografiche professionali che amatoriali. Tra le fonti di queste immagini ci possono essere scansioni di varie fotografie (anche da riviste), foto da fotocamere digitali e riprese da video. Il formato piu comune e JPEG. Se non vedi la foto, spostala nella categoria - Posta in arrivo.
Ottieni un anno di anonimato quando ti registri sul nostro sito di incontri sessuali! Potrai disattivare la funzione di privacy se lo desideri.
Non dovresti ignorare i problemi di intimita, perche possono avere un serio impatto su una relazione. Ci sono molti modi per migliorare la tua vita sessuale. E ti diamo la possibilita di incontrare ragazze per il sesso senza impegno.

Click Here 

Clicca qui per cancellarti da questa e-mail.