Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:56:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT025.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT010.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT007.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT007.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT007.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.rsadvnet.it[212.91.32.9] said: 501 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>... Sender IP must resolve (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Mi leggi nel pensiero meglio di uno psicologo!
From: Andreeva Cathi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:55:20 +0300

Cathi
was online 37 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 50 O mne: Ho usato per fare atletica professionale puo vantare un grande culo pompato. Prsa: 2 Growth: 170 Sexualni zajmy: Pompino profondo ID: 60497901   

OPEN SITE

Siamo una delle poche piattaforme che ti permette di postare foto erotiche (se vuoi sfocarle). Ci sono funzioni gratuite: chattare sul sito, ricerca per eta, citta e sesso, notifica di nuovi messaggi via e-mail. Questo non e un grosso problema, fai qualche passo per vedere la foto! Sposta questo messaggio nella tua casella di posta. Vorremmo scusarci sinceramente per qualsiasi inconveniente che vi abbiamo causato. Vi assicuriamo che questo sara corretto e se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto potete sempre contattarci.

Non mi interessa leggere la lettera.