Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:51:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: mail for ive.be loops back to myself

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    p12-20020a056a000b4c00b00565de49c23dsi12985837pfo.105 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT033.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host 2019102901.pamx1.hotmail.com[104.47.73.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT005.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host 2019102901.pamx1.hotmail.com[104.47.73.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT005.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT010.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT009.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237]
    said: 550 5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT056.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT056.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT056.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT056.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT058.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT048.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The account
    does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    d318538.a.ess.de.barracudanetworks.com[18.185.115.250] said: 550 permanent
    failure for one or more recipients ([email-masked]:blocked) (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host vfnzmx.iqhive.com[203.118.158.241] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.campertrailer.com.au[103.254.139.70]
    said: 550 No such person at this address." (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: To be honest, I couldn't take my eyes off your profile.
From: Galina Jakubova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:50:51 +0300

Pleasure In Your City!

You don't have to have any special skills in order to work with such services. You can choose a partner of interest with just a few simple movements. The communication is between real people, so there is no need to learn anything special in this aspect either. You can just be yourself and get close to those people who like it. Fortunately, there are a lot of users on these sites.

| | |

Alla
ONLINE CHAT

Nadine
ONLINE CHAT

Sonia
ONLINE CHAT

Sabrina
ONLINE CHAT

CLICK HERE

Not interested in reading the letter.