Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:50:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT041.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR03FT027.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    comhem-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [HE1EUR01FT086.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    tele2-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.36] said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient
    address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [HE1EUR01FT059.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT042.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT029.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT029.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    550 5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host redmx.iqhive.com[203.118.158.241] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c60.megamailservers.eu[91.136.24.11] said: 550
    5.7.1 2AFFo6d0055838 This message has been blocked for containing SPAM-like
    characteristics. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe (#5.1.1) (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host vfnzmx.iqhive.com[203.118.158.241] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
    in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: All beginnings will bring unprecedented success, recognition and realization of dreams.
From: Fenja Solheim <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:49:55 +0300

Specially For You!

Studies show that if you recall various events or facts from a person's life and then mention them in another conversation, it increases the chances of success. In this way you show the person that you are interested in them.

| | |

Sonja
Send Message

Siegrun
Send Message

Gertrud
Send Message

Snezhana
Send Message

CLICK HERE

Don't want to receive such letters.