Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:47:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=kenni.at type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=sd.qld.au type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT037.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT044.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT047.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    s5-20020a655845000000b0046e9da89cebsi11999787pgr.532 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=mainrink.com.au type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host monica.mbnet.fi[77.240.20.17] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kfmj2809x2eERbg01fmlha Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said: 550-The
    account has been suspended 550 A conta do destinatario encontra-se suspensa
    (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp.mailcleaner.net[195.176.194.121] said:
    550 User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.ulg.ac.be[139.165.32.140] said: 554 5.7.1
    Spam message blocked (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: It's never too late to do a crazy little deed. Are you with me?
From: Proietti Marion <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:46:32 +0300

If you don't read this letter, you won't have sex.

It's easy to find love and meet new friends here. Only live communication with real people from all over the world. 800,000 visitors every day. Easily search through the largest database of dating profiles, photos.

Loneliness is one of the most pressing problems of modern society. Statistics of psychologists show that it affects most severely inhabitants of megacities. Despite thousands of people around and a variety of ways of communication, it is very difficult to find a soul mate. The pace of modern life and the abundance of work commitments make "live" communication difficult. Because of this, many suddenly find themselves in a situation where there are only casual acquaintances and coworkers, but among them there are no real friends to whom you can confide your innermost dreams and desires.

People from all over the world actively use our site to search for a significant other or a sex partner. See photos online and meet the most attractive girls and guys.

Official registration gives you access to all dating site features: Viewing and commenting pictures. Exchanging messages in personal chat. Creation of a full-fledged profile. Access to premium services. Sending and receiving likes.

It is not only about the fact that the site has many profiles of people from all the cities of our country and neighboring countries, but also about the breadth of the target audience, which can rightfully be called a hundred percent. What does it mean? People of all ages, with any external data and a variety of interests communicate here. Dating also has completely different purposes - from ordinary correspondence communication to sexual partnership and creation of a family. Just knock and they'll open the door for you!

Open

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.

We recommend moving your email to the Inbox to improve its quality.

©2010 Paradise | 32 London Bridge St, London SE1 9SG, England