Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:46:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    us-smtp-inbound-1.mimecast.com[205.139.110.141] said: 554 Email rejected
    due to security policies - https://community.mimecast.com/docs/DOC-1369#554
    [CFNu1vu2MEuCfbI32_TZsQ.us392] (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: You read my mind better than a psychologist!
From: Annica Licitra <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:35:08 +0300

Have you ever noticed that some sites are inconvenient to search for users. On this site you can find a girl by her profile id. Also here is the profile id: 65290947 of the given girl.
Get giveaways every week on our site. Get in the top 100 from your country!
Among a couple of million local users you can meet your perfect sex partner. But don't forget to read the user agreement. Especially the part where the rules for communicating with girls are stated. At the moment the technical works with access to photos, if you don't have access, just move the email to category - Inbox.
On our site you can not only watch videos, but also read or listen to erotic stories and learn a little more about sexual health.

OPEN

She's In The Mood For Sex!

Don't want to receive such letters.