Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:44:31 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.38] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.38] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Zhluboka se nadechnete, vzpomeňte si, jak jste uZasni
From: Bootman Lottie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:43:33 +0300

Pouze Pro Cleny! 

Hledani sexualnich partneru. Najit sexualniho partnera je s pomoci nasich stranek snadne. Mame obrovskou databazi uzivatelu vsech typu, takze muzete najit idealniho partnera pro kazdeho. Stranky obsahuji profily LGBT lidi, lidi s netradicnimi sklony a preferencemi. Chatovani online usnadnuje otevrit se a sverit se se svymi fantaziemi, takze je snadne najit toho spravneho partnera.

Vlada

Online Chat   

Annelise

Online Chat   

Nehle

Online Chat   

Tamara

Online Chat  

REGISTRATION 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.