Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:42:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT033.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT033.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT029.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.liwest.at[212.33.55.21] said: 550-DNS
    check failed. Advertised hostname (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-does not match
    DNS (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-or rDNS (108.170.60.122). 550-DNS Pruefung
    fehlgeschlagen. Der angegebene Name (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-stimmt nicht
    mit dem DNS (mail.lsmindia.com) 550 oder rDNS (108.170.60.122) ueberein.
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552 5.2.0
    kfi1280BZ2eERbg01fi2uG Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT011.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT011.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT011.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich kann Gedanken lesen - du willst mich treffen.
From: Memelink Ava <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:41:33 +0300

NEU! 

Schneller und bequemer Webcam-Chat, bei dem du ganz einfach mit schonen Madchen aus aller Welt chatten kannst. Wir sind einer der fortschrittlichsten Online-Videochat-Raume, in dem Sie in nur wenigen Sekunden einen neuen Partner kennenlernen konnen. Sie mussen nicht von Ihrem Computer aufstehen - alles ist online und genau dort, wo Sie es brauchen.

Sahra

OPEN PROFILE   

Alla

OPEN PROFILE   

Anna

OPEN PROFILE   

Birgitt

OPEN PROFILE  

Click 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.