Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:42:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT029.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT029.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT053.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT029.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.liwest.at[212.33.55.21] said: 550-DNS check
    failed. Advertised hostname (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-does not match DNS
    (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-or rDNS (108.170.60.122). 550-DNS Pruefung
    fehlgeschlagen. Der angegebene Name (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-stimmt nicht
    mit dem DNS (mail.lsmindia.com) 550 oder rDNS (108.170.60.122) ueberein.
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT040.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Hallo! Ich habe gesehen, dass wir beide aus der gleichen Stadt kommen.
From: Paasilinna Swenja <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:41:19 +0300

Sie Ist In Der Stimmung Fur Sex! 

Einige der Hauptzwecke fur Online-Dating sind: regelmabige sexuelle Begegnungen, einmalige Beziehungen ohne Verpflichtungen, virtuelle Sexanrufe, Sex in anderen Stadten oder Landern auf Reisen oder auf Geschaftsreisen, Suche nach einem Paar oder einem Partner fur eine neue Erfahrung.

Larissa

SEND MESSAGE   

Lottie

SEND MESSAGE   

Ludmila

SEND MESSAGE   

Cecilie

SEND MESSAGE  

Open Site 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.