Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:42:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT040.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT040.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT040.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT015.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT034.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT055.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.eclipso.de[217.69.254.104] said: 550 5.7.1
    Your reverse DNS is misconfigured (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Wundern Sie sich nicht, wenn Sie am Silvesterabend vom Weihnachtsmann entfuhrt und zu mir gebracht werden.
From: Victoria Reynolds <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:40:13 +0300

Online Chat 

Willst du ein Madchen verfuhren und sie zum Sex einladen? Wecken Sie ihr Interesse an Ihnen und laden Sie sie dann zu jeder Gelegenheit nach Hause ein. Das Madchen wird von sich aus alles verstehen, aber es wird sich auf dieses Liebesspiel einlassen. Wenn Sie allein sind, garantieren eine romantische Umgebung, Alkohol und ein bisschen Flirten ein heibes Ende des Abends.
Kostenlose Dating-Seite mit der grobten Datenbank mit echten Profilen! Wenn Sie sich anmelden, werden Sie unter die ersten 100 Mitglieder aufgenommen. Registrieren Sie sich!
Der Postdienst akzeptiert keine erotischen Fotos, verschieben Sie den Brief in die Kategorie - Posteingang. Bei uns dreht sich alles um Sex. Auch die Benutzersuche heibt "Sex Search". Ort, Geschlecht, Alter - seien Sie nicht bescheiden, geben Sie die notwendigen Auswahlkriterien an.

Nutzen Sie Das Sonderangebot!

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.