Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:41:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT037.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT037.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT037.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Heute habe ich endlich herausgefunden, wen ich auf der Dating-Seite angemeldet habe...
From: Lily Kazakova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:39:54 +0300

Lily
was online 22 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 68 Sexualni zajmypo: Intime Kosmetik Growth: 177 ID: 68805007 Prsa: 3 O mne: Erfullen Sie sich jeden Ihrer Wunsche und bereiten Sie sich eine Menge Freude! Es werden die unvergesslichsten Tage sein).   

Viele Postdienste mogen keine Nacktfotos, bitte verschieben sie diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir bemuhen uns, die Situation zu verbessern und Sie daran zu erinnern, dass Sie uns jederzeit kontaktieren konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen. Das Design ist sehr ansprechend.

REGISTRATION

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.