Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:41:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT052.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT052.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT052.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT015.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT015.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT023.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT034.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kfgD2800M2eERbg01fgDAE Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kfgD2800M2eERbg01fgDAE Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c52.megamailservers.eu[91.136.8.194]
    said: 550 5.7.1 2AFFeDou068174 This message has been blocked for containing
    SPAM-like characteristics. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host maildo.versatel.de[89.245.133.5] said: 554
    Mailaddress is administratively disabled. (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Sie sehen zwar nicht gerade wie ein Dieb aus, aber Sie haben es trotzdem geschafft, meinen Frieden mit Leichtigkeit zu stehlen.
From: Myriam Desantis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:39:34 +0300

Myriam
was online 11 minutes ago   

Click

O mne: Unterstutzt jeden Vorschlag fur ein Treffen oder ein intimes Date von einem Mann. Nicht mehr allein sitzen) Hmotnost: 66 Prsa: 3 ID: 51153511 Sexualni zajmy: Analstimulatoren Growth: 174   

Wir helfen Ihnen, Ihre Selbstzweifel zu beseitigen! Wir brauchen Ihren Rat, wie wir unsere Ressource verbessern konnen! Sie erhalten 10 Tage Popularitat in Ihrem Such-Feed auf unserer Dating-Seite fur diese Unannehmlichkeiten der Registrierung. Wir bitten Sie aufrichtig um Verzeihung fur die Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Sie haben unser Wort, Ihre Situation zu verbessern, und wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen, konnen Sie sich jederzeit an uns wenden.

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.